Wednesday, November 01, 2006

hey baby when you talk like that.

In a matter of few hours time, i will be actually sitting for my 1st official GCE Ordinary Level paper, my art paper. Its not like im excited for it but to be frank, i'm nervous. Though sometimes i got that i-know-i-can-take-one-the-world confidence, i know that art paper can sometimes led to screw up or bound to screw up. Just look at midyear, spilling of black paint on the floor, invigilator spilling my water. haha. Lets take prelims for instance, when i thought that things had change or i had step into the right shoes with the right brushes in my hand this body of mine screw everything up. SICK.
On a brighter note, i have completed my prep work and that means a new record. For the record, it was well done. Wish me luck and just watch for that double thumbs up at 5.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO f ART.haha

4:27 PM  
Blogger Rolesta said...

hope its well done! SYF award next year! :)

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home