Thursday, September 28, 2006

chasing cars

I'm still in a state of shock you $%#%#%@! driver. Who wouldnt? Imagine if you were crossing at the zebra crossing and this black wagon car out of no where suddenly swift past you at full speed. Its so near your hand could feel the side of the car with great impact.
I think im lucky to be typing this entry out because just a while ago i almost get knocked down by a car. I cant thank god enough. When that happened, i was so shocked and stunt that i freeze at the zebra crossing for 5s. My eyes were looking at that car. The woman on the passenger sit did look at me for some time. I think she was so shock herself. After 5 seconds had past, i was so angry that i started to shout at the driver although he cant possibly hear me. I was furious. haha
I noticed that the busdriver at the juction saw what had happened and just look at me. I look at him and he look at me. I didnt know what to do and how to react. The car was no longer at sight.
I couldnt thank god enough. Os are ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home